Each year, the District Site Based Committee creates a plan for the following school year. The plan includes goals, objectives and accompanying documentation to guide the district in working towards its goal of continuous improvement in the areas selected by the committee. This plan is then taken to the Board of Trustees for their approval.
This year’s plan includes six goals:
1. Improve the academic performance for all students.
2. Provide creative and innovative professional development in instruction and administration based on student performance.
3. Provide technological hardware and software to increase effectiveness of student learning, instructional management, staff development and administration.
4. Provide a safe and disciplined environment on all campuses along with appropriate behavior management programs.
5. Prepare all students for campus and college/career transitions.
6. Recruit , employ, and retain a well-qualified professional staff.