Welcome to our Parent-Family-Community-Engagement Helpful Links Page
Here you will find useful links that will assist you in gathering more information about our facility and programs that we utilize.
- Conscious Discipline – A website that provides a proven and comprehensive approach that will improve both your life and the lives of your children. It empowers you with the self-awareness, brain information, developmental knowledge and useable skills necessary to create safe, connected, problem-solving homes.
- 2-1-1 Texas, a program of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, is committed to helping Texas citizens connect with the services they need. Whether by phone or internet, our goal is to present accurate, well-organized and easy-to-find information from state and local health and human services programs.
- Your Texas Benefits– web site assist families in need of Food Stamps, TANF, Health Care, and other Social Services.
- Affordable Housing In Titus County-There are 4 low income housing apartment complexes which contain 192 subsidized apartments for rent in Titus County, Texas.
- Titus County Cares serves people in emergency situations by giving food to help them make it through the month (Food Pantry), by sending home backpacks of food every weekend to local children in need (Food4Kids), through child sponsorship (Cares4kids), and by through partnering identified at risk students with adults to spend time reading and engaging with literature (Titus County Reads). We consider these programs as preventative measures against homelessness, hunger, and poverty. Local businesses, agencies and organizations have joined forces with TCC to assist in these needs.
- Texas Workforce-Search one of the largest job databases in Texas. Register for work so employers can find you. Use job search resources to increase your job opportunities. Get résumé writing tips and learn job-winning interviewing techniques.
- My Plate is a web site that encourages healthier living through nutrition and healthy activities.
- SAFE KIDS web site has great information on child safety.